Theodorsen HR Specialists is a Western Australian firm that provides advice and practical assistance on Human Resources matters. The company was established in 2004.
John Theodorsen has a background in industrial relations, government, non-profit organisations and vocational education and training. John’s professional expertise encompasses:
- Human Resources and Employee Relations consulting
- Training staff, management and board members in a range of management and governance areas
- Quality management consulting
- Vocational Education and Training sector management and governance
- Non-profit sector management and governance
- Strategic communications, media and public representation, advocacy, networking and negotiation
John’s professional qualifications include:
- Graduate Certificate in Management (University of Western Sydney)
- Certificate IV in Government (Investigations)
- Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Compliance)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Investigative Services
- Diploma in Quality Management Systems
John is an Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Certified Professional Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute, an Accredited Professional Member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association and a member of the Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia.